Your privacy is very important to us. Kerberos Industries, LLC will not sell, trade, or share your personal information with anyone. Kerberos Industries, LLC is a very ethical company and holds the highest standard of conduct from ourselves and our business partners.
Our website and our credit card processing company uses SSL encryption when transferring sensitive information.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES KERBEROS INDUSTRIES, LLC COLLECT?
- Information pertaining to your session and visitor’s preferences when you are on our website, such as items added to your shopping cart. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Information necessary to serve your needs. This information is provided by you at the time of placing an order, registering on our website or forum, subscribing to our newsletter etc. It usually consists of your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment related information. Due to the nature of our business, sometimes we may require a document proving your age, country of residence, driving license and/or Federal Firearms License. We also collect information on the products that you buy through your transactions and other interactions with us.
- Information you voluntarily submit when you participate in one of our various services, promotions, forum threads, and surveys.
HOW DOES KERBEROS INDUSTRIES, LLC USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- To process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request.
- To send you catalogs and periodic mailings with information on new products and services or upcoming events via the mail.
- To contact you about the status of your orders by telephone or email.
- To identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience.
- From time to time we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If such policy change occurs, we will use only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
WHAT INFORMATION IS SHARED AND WITH WHOM IS IT SHARED?
- We never share, sell, or rent your personal account information or subscriber data to any other entities.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information such as a customer number or a password. Customers can obtain this information only if they contact us directly and answer some security questions.
- Kerberos Industries, LLC fully complies with all Federal, State and Municipal legal requirements. In the event that Kerberos Industries, LLC receives a subpoena, court order, or law enforcement inquiry we will fully comply with any applicable laws and make any legally required disclosure.
- Kerberos Industries, LLC reserves the right to protect itself from fraud and if necessary, will share information with legal authorities and other companies for this purpose.
- If the ownership of all or a part of a business within the Kerberos Industries, LLC changes hands, any customer information applicable to that said business operations may be transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner.